Coroplast Tree Guard
Corrugated plastic tree guard is widely used throughout the world to protect young trees, such as standard, seedling transplants and single stem plant varieties, to prevent damage to saplings caused by animals such as rabbits, hares, sheep and scorpions, and to protect saplings from corflute saplings. The cost is very low, the installation is simple, and usually no additional stump support for coroplast seedling protection, which makes corrugated plastic seedling protection the most cost-effective way to protect young trees from chemicals and rabbits compared to other techniques.
The key advantages of Correx Tree Guards include:
· Coroplast seeding protection very simple and quick installation
· No fixing stakes or fastenings required on most trees
· Corflute sapling protection with minimum unit cost system and low maintenance
· Corrugated tree guard can promote thickening for hedging applications
· Does offer some benefits to aid growth in young trees
Any inquiry,please kindly provide us the follow details:
1. Size of sheet(Length*width*thickness)
4. Will be highly appreciated if you can enclose your sample or pictures or drawing.
kindly please call me.
Contact : Mr.Morris Yu (Sales manager)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Moblile: +86 134 6250 6270
whatsapp:+86 134 6250 6270